If you’ve been planning to update your profile, now is a fabulous time to do so! If just four members update their profiles before October 31st, I will make homemade pumpkin cupcakes to share at our Halloween meeting!
But I don’t know what to write…
Understandable! The goal of our roster is to give prospective members an idea of the diversity of reasons that people join Toastmasters. With any luck, they will read about your reasons for joining and find something familiar! Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Where did you first hear about Toastmasters?
- Why did you decide to attend your first meeting?
- What is one thing that surprised you about Toastmasters?
- How has Toastmasters helped you grow?
- What are your current goals and how do you think Toastmasters will help you achieve them?
NOM NOM NOM! I can’t wait!
Fabulous! You can update your profile by visiting the Profile Page. To update your picture, use the gray field at the top of the page. To edit your profile, scroll down to the Biographical Info field. Once you’ve finished editing, scroll to the bottom of the page to click the Update Profile button.
Finally, if you simply prefer to email me your profile and/or photo for me to update for you — just let me know!